Executive ProducerDescription:Mindshapes is a interactive education company, which means we make educational apps that kids actually want to play with. We're putting the fun into learning, and we like to put the fun into working too!Due to forthcoming unannounced projects a new Executive Producer role is available at Mindshapes.We are looking for a highly talented and motivated creative leader that is experienced in creating great experiences for kids.Our passionate, friendly team works out of an open-plan studio in Chelsea with state-of-the-art equipment and software, a well-stocked fridge and snack cupboards, and a delicious team lunch every Friday.At Mindshapes you will be working with some of the biggest partners in the global entertainment industry, on ground-breaking projects which we believe will help shape the future of the mobile market. This is a key role, and only the best should apply!We have the opportunity to make a real mark on educational technology - are you in?Main responsibilities:
Skills and experience:We are looking for someone that has a background or passion in developing products for children, whether and who has worked across media, ideally a mix of Film, TV, games and mobile.The ideal candidate will have:
- Having the creative and strategic vision: You will lead the creative development of new products. interplay between narrative, play patterns, scene formation, character interaction, and injecting great personality and play-pattern into a product
- Understanding the audience: A passion for entertaining and enlightening the lives of children aged 4-8, based on your knowledge of, and experience in, the kids sector and real qualitative and quantitative insight into their needs
- Providing product direction: overseeing product development from concept through design and development, and partnering with key team resources to ensure on-time delivery
- Leading the team: Presenting your creative strategy to the project team, and inspiring them day by day to delivering the best products you or they have ever made
- At least 5-7 years creative experience in the kids sector, ideally having worked in mobile, TV, games and film. Or ideally a combination of several of these!
- Some knowledge of ‘play patterns’ kids engage in Leadership and executional skills either in writing or art
- Management experience leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Full development cycle experience of high profile creative projects, from concept to launch
Come and work with us!
if you'd like to make exceptional kids' apps, and work with a committed team in a fun, fast-paced environment, send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. We're currently recruiting for the following roles: